- member of Croatian artists association (HDLU) and of Croatian freelance artists association (HZSU)
- hald 15 self exhibitions and over 40 group exhibitions
- few years worked as an Art teatcher
- since 2002. work part time as an ilustrator and scenery maker for TV shows, documentarys and series
- in this moment I'm aftergraduating student of Painting and Video on ALUO Ljubljana/SLO- under the name „Shadow painting"
When we are observing space around ourselves we concentrate on shapes and objects that occupy this space, things that can be touched or avoided. They are in centre of our vision - but never their shadow. Shadows belong to the area of peripheral sight, although not obvious, they are responsible for the atmosphere and experience observed.
Shadow as a phenomenon of light, as an artistic problem and challenge, is strongly affecting our perception of the world that surrounds us. It became the centre of my works since 2007 - I became sort of a "Shadow hunter".
Under the name "Shadow painting" I started an after graduating study on ALUO- Ljubljana where I experienced that different environments and their shadow intensity require different artistic media.
I`m attracted to searching for recognizable traces of connections through shadow impressions of towns who are historically connected with the tradition of my nation. It could be described as rediscovering impressions in towns that were part of the same country in the 19th century.
Now years later, although we are separated by different language, different nationality and different social status, the cultural differences are much smaller. I believe that there are enough cultural similarities and differences to provoke me on creation.
Tracing recognizable impressions that we are sharing, and recognizable distinctions that divide us through shadows, will be the motto of my residency at Rondo.